Thank you for your interest in The Omnibus Publishing! Please use the following submission guidelines as you prepare your manuscript. We accept both printed and digital manuscripts. If you are mailing your submission, please use a delivery company that offers tracking service, as we will not contact you upon receipt of your work. Only submissions accompanied by a self-addressed, stamped envelope will be returned. Other submissions not selected will be destroyed.The Omnibus Publishing currently accepts submissions in the following genres:
1) Only typed manuscripts will be reviewed.
2) Font should be double spaced, 12-point size, serifed. Our most prefered font is Courier or Courier New. Please don’t use Arial or other sans-serif fonts.
3) Do not use bold or italic fonts or any other unusual formatting. To emphasizea piece of text, you should underline it.
4) Use clear black text on a white background.
5) If you are printing out your submission (rather than submitting it electronically), use good quality plain white paper and print on only one sideof each sheet.
6) Include your name and contact information at the top left of the first page. Put an accurate word count at the top right. Put the title halfway down the page, centered, with “by Your Name” underneath. Start the story beneath that.
7) If you write under a pseudonym, put that beneath the title but your real name in the top left of the first page.
8) Put your name, story title and the page number as a right-justified header on every subsequent page, in the format Name/Title/Page Number. Generally, you can use a keyword from your title and not repeat the whole thing on each page.
9) Left-justify your paragraphs. Right margins should be “ragged”.
10) Ensure there is at least a 1-inch (2 centimeter) margin all the way around your text. This is to allow annotation to be written onto a printed copy.
11) Do not insert extra lines between your paragraphs.
12) Indent the first line of each paragraph by 1/2 inch (1 centimeter).
13) If you want to indicate a blank line, place a blank line, then a line with the # sign in the middle of it, then another blank line.
14) Put the word “End” after your text, centered on its own line.
15) If you are submitting on paper, do not staple your pages together. Package them up well so that they will not get damaged.
Digital submissions should be sent to [email protected]
Print submissions should be mailed to
5422 Ebenezer Rd., POB 152
White Marsh, MD 21162