We will refund your online purchase if you:
- Return new books in their original condition.
- Include your packing slip or invoice.
- Return within 30 days of the shipment date listed on your packing slip
Please ship returns, by traceable means, with the original packing slip or invoice, to:
The Omnibus Publishing
5422 Ebenezer Rd.
PO Box 152
White Marsh, MD 2162
- Original shipment charges are not refundable. You are responsible for all costs associated with return shipment.
- Returns made to theomnibuspublishing.com will be refunded in the form of the original payment method.
- We can not issue refunds for items returned to us more than 30 days after shipment date.
- We are unable to exchange items.
- The return procedure above applies only to those items purchased from The Omnibus Publishing website. It does not apply to books bought at another bookseller, online, or retail store.
- We cannot be responsible for packages lost during return. Therefore, we highly recommend that your return be sent as an insured package. The credit for your return will be applied to the credit card used to make the purchase. It may take up to two credit card billing cycles for the credit to appear on your statement.
- Due to the digital nature of the product, we cannot accept eBook returns.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
Protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities. Our site uses the latest encryption technology to ensure that your credit card information remains private and secure.